“If you want to learn… we want to help”
Who do we serve?
- Are you an adult and want to improve your skills?
- Do you want to improve your reading, writing, spelling, math or computer skills?
- Do you want to upgrade your skills for work?
- Do you want to prepare for the GED?
- Do you need help reading and understanding your health information?
- Do you need help assisting your children with their homework?
- Do you need help writing a resume or applying for work?
- Do you want to improve your time management skills?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we can help you with these goals.
Drop into one of our Learning Centres or call us at (866) 550-0697 and make an appointment. Evening and weekend appointments are available. We offer one-to-one tutoring, Essential Skills workshops and small group classes.
Our learning services are available to adults, over the age of 18 who live in Ontario, at no cost.
Take the next Step.
It’s easy to get started on your Learning Journey.
View some writing that our learners have created.